PREP provides a variety of resources that facilitate the understanding and management of the region’s estuaries.Local Grants PublicationsRegional MapsResources for TownsCitizen ResourcesManagement Plan
- UNH Cooperative Extension
- Great Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- USA EPA Non-Point Source Outreach Toolbox
- Buffers are an important tool in helping to protect water quality. A buffer is a vegetated area along a shoreline, wetland, or stream where development is restricted or prohibited.
- Proper septic system maintenance will protect water quality. Homeowners can learn the basics from this website that includes US EPA’s recommendations for caring for a septic system.
- For projects requiring Quality Assurance Project Plans, examples of completed plans are available for review.